What is Laser Cutting?
Laser Cutting is a method for transforming a 2D file into a physical object. This technology can be performed on different materials such as plastic, wood and cardboard. Laser Cutting involves cutting the material with a highly accurate laser that focuses on a small area of material.Submit RFQ
What part types can Laser Cutting produce?
- Cutting plastic film shapes for medical device components
- Creating profiles for “balloon” embolic protection devices
- Trimming surgical delivery and guide catheters to length
- Cutting catheters to length for cardiovascular life sciences uses
- Creating window openings for sensors in glucose monitors
- Trimming diabetic glucose monitor sensors to length
- Cutting flow cell channels for in-vitro diagnostic tools
What materials can be used in Laser Cutting?
We have advanced equipment and proven expertise required for laser cutting a wide variety of materials, including ceramics, glass, metals and alloys, polymers, and semiconductors
How can I find a quality Laser Cutting supplier?
SyncFab provides a readily-available network of U.S.-based Laser Cutting suppliers to fulfill orders quickly, economically, and to the highest quality. As a distributed manufacturing platform, SyncFab offers buyers a supplier network that allows handles the RFQ process, manages orders, and tracks production in a secure, online environment.
SyncFab vets Laser Cutting suppliers to ensure shops have the capacity, qualifications, certifications, and experience to deliver. The SyncFab platform handles the documentation and communication making ordering, receiving, and purchasing precision parts simple.
Learn more about the SyncFab network and what it can do to simplify your precision parts procurement. Begin Ordering Parts!